Our fishing rates are competitive and affordable.
Not only are our fishing rates competitive and affordable, we also offer multi-day and/or multi-boat options!
- We have shared boat and private boat options.
- Full Day is 7-8 hours
- Half Day is 4-5 hours
- Winter Special 5-6 hours
- Skwala Special 6-7 Hours
Trips rates do not include tax. Tax is 8.3%
Yakima River-Fishing Rates
Full Day Rates
2 Person- $499
1 Person- $399
Half Day Rates
2 Person- $399
1 Person- $325
Winter Special (Nov. 1-Feb.28)
2 Person- $350
1 Person- $275
Skwala Special (Mar.1-April 1)
Tightline (Euro) Nymphing Rates – Full Day
2 Person- $525
1 Person- $425
Lower Yakima Bass Fishing – Full Day Only
$545 for the boat – max 2 anglers
Klickitat River Steelhead Fishing – Full Day Only
$550 for the boat, max 2 anglers *Driving and lodging may be required.
Included with your trip
- Lunch for full day trips
- Clean and Safe vessel
- All Safety gear
- All rods and reels
- All tackle & flies
- Friendly professional instruction
- To receive a 100% refund, you must provide at least a 14-day notice of cancellation prior to your scheduled trip. In the event you do not provide a 14-day notice of cancellation, you will receive a partial refund (If you paid in full), minus the deposit fee of $100.00 per angler.
- If the waters we are fishing are in dangerous or un-fishable condition, we will provide 100% refund, including the deposit, if you do not wish to re-schedule. (IE. I see the river is “blown” and not fish-able, or the river is unsafe. I might cancel the trip within 1 days and give you the option to re-schedule or cancel altogether and get a 100% refund.)
- If a trip has to be cancelled due to dangerous or un-fishable waters, re-scheduling a trip is typically no problem. We want to get you and your group out on the water to fish. We will work with your schedule and ours, taking into account the quality of fishing and the water conditions. If we are unable to re-schedule your group because our schedules don’t work, you will receive a 100% deposit.
It is important you arrive to the boat launch with a freshwater fishing license. If you are fishing steelhead with us, it is important you also have a catch card for steelhead if you are planning on retaining any hatchery fish.
Tips are not included in your rate. Tips should be based on how hard your guide works for you. Sport fishing industry tips are 18 – 25% per person.
Read about the rivers we fish here.
West side fisheries here.